Image Credit: edge-generalmills.com
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: (For 2 servings)
2 bread slices
1 untreated orange
1 tbsp sugar
3 scoop butter
1. Cut the orange in half. Cut two thin slices (with skin) and reserve.
2. Peel the orange halves and divide neighborhoods. Although the core and cut into small pieces.
3. Melt butter in a skillet. Saute the orange chunks for 2 minutes.
4, Add sugar and caramelize. Add some orange juice if necessary.
5. Toast the bread slices and lay them flat.
6. Spread butter on each toast, then put the pieces of caramelized orange. Pour the remaining juice in the pan above.
7. Finally drop a fresh orange slice (those reserved) on each slice.