Image Credit: thenourishinghome.com
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
(For 2 Servings)
2 cups of broccoli cut in big chunks
2 tbs butter
1 small onion cut in quarters
1 1/2 cups of chicken broth
1 cup of milk
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. In a medium sauce pan saute onion in butter over medium heat until onion is limp.
2. Add chicken broth and broccoli. Bring to boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Place broccoli, onion and broth in blender jar, add salt, pepper and milk and blend nicely.
4. For a smooth texture replace cover and blend in high speed for 10 seconds pour soup in pan to reheat back.
5. Its ready now, serve hot with a little sour white cream.