Image Credit: wp.com
Everyone like to have something cold in this spring. Ther sun is quiet hot during this season. Don’t think twice, lets try this cold smoothie to give your stomach a feel of ice.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
(For 4 Servings)
300 gm Orange
200 gm Apple
1. First squeezed oranges to make orange juice and reserve the juice.
2. Now, peel the apples and remove the center. Cut the apple into pieces.
3. Blend the apple apple with plain yogurt.
4. Put the mixer and beat until the apple is fully undone.
5. Now take glasses to serve and put in it the yogurt and apple juice and then add the orange juice, put it in the refrigerator until serving time. The colder is better.